A preset, economical solution, with rapid implementation
SAP Business All-in-One was designed to meet the specific needs of midsize businesses. It is a solution that provides agility and increased efficiency, allowing you to achieve a faster Return On Investment. Characterized by presets, it is highly customizable software that can meet the specific needs of each business.
Unlike other solutions on the market, SAP Business All-in-One helps to manage all functional areas, including finance, Human Resources, procurement, stock, production, logistics, product development, corporate services and even customer care, sales and marketing -- in a single customizable product. It is the best option for midsize companies seeking a broad and integrated solution for effortless management of operations from start to finish.
With SAP Business All-in-One, your company will have:
- Better financial management - Accelerate closures and increase the accuracy of financial reports, along with increased oversight of cash management;
- Operational excellence - Improve efficiency and effectiveness by streamlining business processes, increasing service levels, reducing costs and errors;
- More agility - Respond quickly to change, enhance customer experience, and stay ahead of the competition;
- Simple, integrated processes - With ERP and CRM features integrated into SAP Business All-in-One, you can simplify and follow all processes through to completion. For example, you can use the CRM feature to create an opportunity and convert it directly into a quote, or use the ERP feature to convert a quote into a sales order that contains all information on product, pricing, billing, and delivery;
- Improved productivity - Make rapid user adoption possible and increase productivity with a single intuitive desktop environment. The integrated features eliminate the need to manually redo data inputs between systems, save time, and reduce the risk of mistakes.
- Complete and integrated business management;
- Fully integrated business applications;
- Processes based on industry best practices;
- Leverage SAP’s extensive experience in business applications.
Fast and economical implementation
- Implementation with fixed price and schedule;
- Preset solutions based on specific know-how and industry scenarios;
- Significant ROI (Return On Investment).
- Preset solutions for your business segment, designed for maximum adjustment and minimum customization;
- Solutions that can be expanded and altered;
- Support for specific roles and job functions;
- SAP Partner expertise on solutions for various industry segments.
SAP Best Practices
SAP Best Practices packages provide a flexible implementation methodology, with automated activation for content to support scenarios. With these packages, you get:
- Flexible presets that can be activated in SAP software to optimize business processes;
- Detailed activation and setup guides;
- Business process documentation;
- Business process flowcharts;
- Extensive project documentation;
- Learning resources.