Outsourcing is the transfer of a company's support activities that are not a priority to the organization. This enables the company to focus on strategy and the main activity of its business by reducing internal costs and taking advantage of the know-how of companies that specialize in support.
Megawork's outsourcing services focus primarily on the quality of delivery, the commitment to business objectives, and the customer's Return On Investment.
Megawork performs full or partial outsourcing services following the Full IT Service Provider concept in order to meet all technology processes geared to business, including:
- Web and Client Server environments;
- ABAP, Java and .Net technologies;
- Development and implementation of solutions;
- Integration of our own or the Partner's applications;
- System maintenance and evolutionary support;
- IT Help Desk.
Our Application Outsourcing solutions strengthen the engagement between the technology and business areas. We propose a partnership through Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) so that our customers focus attention on growing their business using the outsourced processes, and with the ongoing assessment of Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Megawork takes care of the operational aspects so you can take care of your company's strategy.
ISO 9001:2000, ProdFor and SGQ-TEC Certification
Market standards such as CMMI, ITIL and CobiT.
We have extensive experience in meeting the needs arising from different platforms and technologies, including:
- Proven experience in Enterprise Applications management, such as SAP;
- Microsoft, Oracle and ABAP technologies;
- Business analysts with experience in several vertical;
- Project management and service tools.